1. I started classes on Tuesday. My Special Education class was canceled, but I did have my other three – PoliSci 101, History of Medieval Italy, and Instructional Technology. I already have a ton of work – reading, homework assignments, a paper, whatever. Bring it on, spring quarter.
2. I also had to go back to work this week. And even though this is the first weekend of the quarter, I’m already covering Saturday brunch. I wasn’t kidding when I said that I cover people’s shifts on Saturdays so often that everyone thinks I work the shift, when I actually really don’t. (If tonight was any indication, we’re in for a slow weekend.)
3. I finished The Dead-Tossed Waves and now I’m reading The Wars of the Roses by Alison Weir. I love the Wars of the Roses, and I love Alison Weir, so I’m pretty excited to finally be reading this book, since it’s been taunting me from my TBR pile for awhile.
4. I’m creeping up on 5k in Shards. I’ve set aside a half hour each day to work on it – now let’s see if I actually stick to this goal.
5. For the first time in awhile, I’m actually staying in on a Friday night. (Which actually sounds really funny to me now that I think about it because until fairly recently I never did anything on Friday nights.) It’s all good, though – it’s really, really windy, it’s raining like crazy, and I’m nice and cozy in my PJs with a blanket, and soon I’m going to make some tea and catch up on some Lost and Grey’s, and read some more about English succession disputes. I believe this will be a Friday night well spent.