Caitlin bestowed the Stylish Blogger Award on my humble blog
an eternity ago, so now it’s my turn to list seven random facts about me and tag more people. Thanks, Caitlin!
1. I listen to and appreciate almost any genre of music, although I have a much lower tolerance for rap. However, despite my love of pretty emo boys and their emo haircuts (yes, I’m looking at you, Boys Like Girls), I admit freely and without shame my undying love for country music. And I’m not talking about Taylor Swift, as much as I love her. I’m talking Tim McGraw, Kenny Chesney, Shania Twain (who was my first concert), Dixie Chicks, Lady Antebellum, etc. My friends yell at me now, but someday when I have a car I’ll be able to play it as loud as I want and there’s nothing any of them will be able to do about it. Muhahahaha.
2. Speaking of cars, I’m almost 22 and still don’t have my drivers license. Whatever. I don’t really need it right now, anyway, and even if I had one I wouldn’t have a car to drive. I rely on the bus to get around for the most part (and am a veritable fount of knowledge regarding the bus routes and schedules around here), and I also walk a lot, and will probably ride my bike too once I remember to buy myself a new helmet (since I happen to like my skull just the way it is).
3. I ramble. A lot. You’ve probably already noticed this.
4. My ring tone is “Mine” by Taylor Swift, a fact I forget a lot. So when someone actually calls me instead of texting I get really, really confused.
5. I can cook very few things that are actually edible. I can cook a pretty decent breakfast, assorted grilled cheese sandwiches, chicken, pasta, frozen pizza, macaroni and cheese, ramen, and I can do wonders with eggs. See: poor college student.
6. You know that really annoying Ke$ha song “Blah Blah Blah”? Yeah. I know the opening rap to that by heart. And can perform it, much to my roommate’s chagrin. I think I’ve left her with permanent scarring from witnessing that. I regret nothing.
7. I’m a member of my university’s Harry Potter Club. I used to go, like, all the time, and last year I was secretary, but this year my classes sort of swallowed me up and refused to let me go so I only go occasionally now. I’m a Ravenclaw. =)
And now the blogs I would like to pass this award onto are…
-Ash at English Major’s Junk Food
–Carolina Valdez Miller
-Steph Wooten at Craziness, College, and a Little Creativity
-the ladies over at Let The Words Flow