I was tagged a few more times last week, so now I’m going to hit some more of the Campaigners’ questions here! (If you want to check out my questions, you may find them here.
1. Do you believe in fate?
I believe that if things are meant to happen, then they’ll find their way into your path…but what happens after that, what you do with the opportunities, are all on you.
2. How the heck do you write and have a life?
I write in nooks and crannies in between doing other things – five minutes here, ten minutes there. They all add up after awhile.
3. If you were in a written story, which character trope would you most likely have followed?
Girl next door who is permanently stuck in the friendzone? That’s a trope, right? Yup. That’s me.
4. Sweet or Savory?
I have a pretty big sweet tooth. Sweet all the way!
5. What’s your big dream?
To be happy! Which I’m doing pretty awesomely at so far.
8. Would you rather have an exciting life and be alone or find the great love of your life and live a relatively normal one?
While both sides of the coin hold their appeal…I’m going to have to go with the second one. I mean, being alone is totally fine right now, but someday I’m going to want to find someone…
9. Have you ever done something, only to realize a half a second later that you made a mistake?
10. Did you try to go back and fix it, or did you follow through?
Whenever possible, I try to fix mistakes. If I can’t…oh, well, that’s life. At least learn from it.
11. Do you edit while writing or after the draft is done?
When the draft is done. Otherwise I’d never finish anything.
And now, since it is, in fact, Monday, it’s time to kick the week off right with one of my favorite songs ever, the Backstreet Boys’ “I Want It That Way.”
Funny story, actually: at the end of the day on Friday, I went to play this for my students so I could show them what I listened to when I was their age…and then I realized this song came out before a lot of them were born. It made me feel old. (And probably just made a lot of you out there feel a whole lot older…sorry about that.)
Have a great week, everyone!