1. Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday…
2. This week was my first week back at school after spring break. I missed my students, and everything, but break definitely was too short…I still had so many books to read! Heh.
3. It’s been really nice here lately – I mean, who even knew the sun even existed?
4. My friend and I are going to go see Titanicin 3D on Sunday. I’m actually really excited, in a totally un ironic way. It’s one of my favorite movies ever, and I’d probably watch it way more often if it wasn’t, you know, over three hours long.
5. Tracy Neithercott posted a totally awesome postfull of outlining ideas. Some of them might actually convince me to do a little outlining…
I’m quickly losing my ability to form words, so I’ll just leave it here for now. Have a great weekend, everyone!
Currently Listening To: Gym Class Heroes – “Stereo Hearts”
Currently Reading: The Savage Graceby Bree Despain