1. The rock star in question would be me, because I finally submitted the TPA, aka my Giant Work Sample of DOOM. I even submitted it more than 24 hours before the deadline, so hooray for me! It’s nice not to have that thing hanging over my head anymore.
2. Titaniclast weekend was a blast. For one thing, it was nice to watch it with someone who appreciates it as much as I do. For another, the audience was pretty much 20+ women, all my age, plus a couple of dudes who were there against their will. (The guy who said, really loudly, “ONLY THIS” when we were all crying over Leo might be my favorite person.) An impromptu cry-fest totally happened in the bathroom when the movie was over. (Side note: I totally forgot how long that movie is.)
3. I finally have a Pottermore account. Mostly so I can do the official sorting quiz, and see if I’m actually Ravenclaw like I’ve been insisting for all these years. I’ll report back with results.
4. Has anyone else been watching Smash? Was anyone else’s mind blown when they realized Skeezy Director was Norrington from the Pirates of the Caribbeanmovies?
5. All week, I’ve been accidentally walking into fierce arguments about which is better: One Direction or the Biebs. Occupational hazard of working in a middle school, I guess. I’m not sure which is more terrifying: the arguments, or the fact that I still speak fluent Fangirl. Some things just never change!
Have a great weekend, everyone!
Currently Listening To: Parachute – “American Secrets”
Currently Reading: The Near Witchby Victoria Schwab