Because I’m totally not a trendsetter, it’s time for me to add to the chorus of goals for 2013. (Also, putting them out there for everyone to see might make me feel more motivated to actually try to stick to them, heh.) Some of them are reading related, some are writing related, some are personal 🙂
Goals for 2013
- Read 100 books. At least twelve should be classics – I want to read at least one of these a month.
- Finish revising SHARDS and start querying it. I’d planned to do this last year, but then I ended up completely rewriting it because PLOT HOLES. It’ll be ready this year, though.
- Complete a draft of at least one other manuscript.
- Try at least one new recipe a week. In case you’re curious, I’ll be keeping track on the sidebar. (If you’ve seen my Pinterest board, you’ll understand.)
- Take more pictures. Related: do more things that I’d want to take pictures of. Which I really have no excuse not to, because I actually have time for these things now.
- Write in my journal at least every other day.
What are your goals for 2013?
Currently Listening To: Zac Brown Band – “Goodbye In Her Eyes”
Currently Reading: Sacred Treason by James Forrester