The ladies over at The Broke and the Bookish host Top Ten Tuesday, and I’ve decided to give it a try this week since I’m all about lists. (I know, it’s shocking I didn’t get on this sooner.)
This week, I present my Top Ten 2013 Debuts I Can’t Wait For.
- Taken by Erin Bowman: The premise sounds fascinating. I’ve been excited about this one since I first heard about it last year.
- Let the Sky Fall by Shannon Messenger: I’ve been following Shannon’s blog and Twitter since before she was agented…so I’ll read pretty much anything of hers. I don’t normally buy books I haven’t read unless it’s by an author I’ve read before, but I’ve already pre-ordered this one.
- Prep School Confidential by Kara Taylor: I’m not usually a huge fan of contemporary, but Kara is another one I’ve been following awhile. Also, I read a lot of really good contemps last year, so I’m trying to read more of it this year.
- Level 2 by Leonore Appelhans: There is nothing in this summary that I don’t like.
- Nobody But Us by Kristin Halbrook: I’ve heard a lot of really good things about this one, so now I want to read it!
- The Cadet of Tildor by Alex Lidell: The summary has a sort of Tamora Pierce vibe to it, which automatically makes it a must-read for me.
- Revolution 19 by Gregg Rosenblum: Read the summary and tell me it doesn’t sound awesome.
- Not a Drop to Drink by Mindy McGinnis: YA Highway featured this one last year, and I remember it sounding so interesting!
- Cinders & Sapphires by Leila Rasheed: This one is set during one of my favorite time periods ever, sounds like it has tons of drama, not to mention the gorgeous cover. I’m in.
- Some Quiet Place by Kelsey Sutton: The cover is gorgeous, and the premise sounds really interesting.
Which 2013 debuts are you most looking forward to?
Currently Reading: The Lucky Ones by Anna Godbersen
Currently Listening To: Howard Shore – “Radagast the Brown”