Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s topic is: Top Ten (divided by two) Settings I’d Like To See More Of.
- The mountains: There are mountains in lots of books, but I haven’t read very many books that are actually SET there, you know? Or maybe I’m just drawing a blank right now.
- Africa: I think the last book I read set in Africa was Things Fall Apart in high school. I should fix this.
- The beach in not-summer: Most of the books I read that are set at the beach take place during summer. What about the people who are there the rest of the year?
- Not-Europe: I read a lot of books set in Europe, since my interests in historical fiction all take place there. I want to read more books set outside of Europe.
- Australia: Everyone keeps raving about how awesome Australian YA books are. Obviously I’m missing out, and need to read a few, like, now.
What are some settings you’d like to see and/or read more of? Help me finish my list 🙂