- I’m on spring break. And I swear, guys, if I don’t have all my revisions on SHARDS completed by the end of next week, you should all yell at me or take away my coffee or something.
- I reviewed two of the twelve books I plan to read for the 2013 Debut Author Challenge: Splintered by A.G. Howard and Level 2 by Lenore Appelhans. I’ve linked to the reviews.
- The 2013 Blogging from A to Z Challenge starts Monday. Unlike many of my fellow participants, I don’t have an official theme, but most of my posts will involve reading or writing somehow (shocker!). Be prepared for lots of posts…
- I made Chicken Enchilada Soup a couple weeks ago and was eating soup for, like, a week. Also tasty was the Baked Oatmeal Casserole I made, plus it tricked me into eating things like fruit.
- My birthday was earlier this month. As it turned out, Maroon 5 was in Seattle a week before, so my roommate/bestie (the mythical B so oft referenced on Twitter) and I went and felt old because there were people there who weren’t even born when Songs About Jane came out.
- I’m still working two jobs, so nothing much else exciting going on. So here are some pictures of food and stuff, I guess.