- I’m on spring break. And I swear, guys, if I don’t have all my revisions on SHARDS completed by the end of next week, you should all yell at me or take away my coffee or something.
- I reviewed two of the twelve books I plan to read for the 2013 Debut Author Challenge: Splintered by A.G. Howard and Level 2 by Lenore Appelhans. I’ve linked to the reviews.
- The 2013 Blogging from A to Z Challenge starts Monday. Unlike many of my fellow participants, I don’t have an official theme, but most of my posts will involve reading or writing somehow (shocker!). Be prepared for lots of posts…
- I made Chicken Enchilada Soup a couple weeks ago and was eating soup for, like, a week. Also tasty was the Baked Oatmeal Casserole I made, plus it tricked me into eating things like fruit.
- My birthday was earlier this month. As it turned out, Maroon 5 was in Seattle a week before, so my roommate/bestie (the mythical B so oft referenced on Twitter) and I went and
stared at Adam Levine’s butt for two hoursenjoyed some fine music. And felt old because there were people there who weren’t even born when Songs About Jane came out.
- I’m still working two jobs, so nothing much else exciting going on. So here are some pictures of food and stuff, I guess.