Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
Top Ten Most Memorable Secondary Characters [because they’ll always be main characters in my heart]
- Roar from Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi: Roar is my favorite character in the series. A lot of my love for Through the Ever Night stemmed from the fact that he featured so prominently in it. Plus, his friendships with both Perry and Aria, together and separately, are awesome.
- Bailey from The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares: I think Bailey steals the show in pretty much every scene she’s in, plus she was so much more interesting than the main characters.
- Neville Longbottom from the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling: His character arc was one of the best ones in the whole series. Plus, book 7. That is all.
- George Cooper from Tamora Pierce’s Tortall books: George ❤
- Warner from Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi: I know I’ve beat this horse pretty dead by now, but seriously, I knew there was more to him than his completely deranged exterior, and I was proven right by Destroy Me. ALL HE NEEDS IS A HUG OKAY.
- Finnick Odair from Catching Fire and Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins: I’m not Team Peeta; I’m Team Peeta As A Suitable Replacement For Finnick. I mean, obviously.
- Clarisse from the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan: As much as I wanted to hate Clarisse, I couldn’t, especially not in the later books in the series. I think she’s only a jerk to Percy because she’s jealous.
- Hana from the Delirium trilogy by Lauren Oliver: Mostly her story, Hana, which explains a whole lot about her and makes some of her actions and thoughts in Requiem very interesting.
- Vidanric from Crown Duel by Sherwood Smith: My very first book boyfriend. He will always be first in my heart.
- Thorne from Scarlet by Marissa Meyer: If you can read this without smiling, you have a heart of ice.
A relieved grin filled up Thorne’s face. “We’re having another moment, aren’t we?”
“If by a moment, you mean me not wanting to strangle you for the first time since we met, then I guess we are.”
I rest my case.
Who are your favorite secondary characters?