Is January seriously already over?!
Anyway, since I haven’t been posting a lot lately, I figured I’d start doing a monthly recap
so you can all see how boring I actually am.
The Script & will.i.am – “Hall Of Fame”
Macklemore & Ryan Lewis – “Can’t Hold Us”
Fitz & The Tantrums – “The Walker”
What I Read
- The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan (****)
- The Three Musketeers by Alexandre Dumas (***)
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky (****)
- Cecile: Gates of Gold by Mary Casanova (****)
- The Ruins of Lace by Iris Anthony (*** 1/2)
- The Queen’s Vow by C.W. Gortner (*** 1/2)
- Champion by Marie Lu (**** 1/2)
- The Warrior Heir by Cinda Williams Chima (****)
- The Impossible Knife of Memory by Laurie Halse Anderson (****)
Average Rating: 3.8/5 stars
- The Spanish Queen by Carolly Erickson
- The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan
- The Three Musketeers by Alexandre Dumas
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
I wrote about 6000 words this month. My goal for February is to write more than that 🙂
And here’s a snippet I posted from the FIRE rewrite.