What’s funny is, as I’m writing this on Sunday night (because I’ll be busy getting ready to watch my sister graduate from COLLEGE today), Macklemore’s “Can’t Hold Us” just came on. So that’s a good sign, I think.
Today’s first post is to set our goals for the summer. For June, the goal is 500 words a day. Which is going to be tough, since I’m going to be out of town a lot, but if I actually sit down and do it, that’s only about 20-30 minutes of time per day. Which is completely manageable, especially if I just knock it out right at the start before I lose all motivation to do anything.
And to keep myself accountable
/so people can yell at me, I’ll keep track of my progress for the week in this post.
- Monday, June 9: 530 words on FIRE
- Tuesday, June 10: 0 words [I got home and fell asleep at 7:30. OOPS.]
- Wednesday, June 11: 575 words on OPAQUE
- Thursday, June 12: 0 words [multiple ferry trips + a TOTALLY AWESOME CONCERT]
- Friday, June 13: 315 words on FIRE
- Saturday, June 14: 0 words
- Sunday, June 15: 0 words
Have a word-filled summer, everyone 🙂