How I Did On Last Week’s Goals
I wrote three of the four days I’d planned last week. I didn’t get 500 all of those days, but I did write at least a page, so I’ll take it.
My Goals For This Week
Really, my goal is just to write every day. I’m here for the next month until I go on vacation, so no more excuses.
A Favorite Line From My Story
From FIRE: And that’s when I notice the two extra people in the room. Neither of them is a stranger to me, although one of them might as well be for all I expected [them] to be here.
The Biggest Challenge I Faced This Week
Convincing myself to write. I hand wrote some stuff for FIRE on the ferry the other night, and that might be something I need to start doing since it worked pretty well as far as getting words going.
Something I Love About My WIP
For FIRE, how easily Aimee’s voice came to me. It’s something I struggled with for SHARDS, but it’s probably been the easiest part of FIRE so far.
Song Of The Week
The greats weren’t great because at birth they could paint/the greats were great ’cause they paint a lot.
- Monday, June 23: 553 words on OPAQUE; one page handwritten on FIRE for ~250 words
- Tuesday, June 24: 400 words on FIRE
- Wednesday, June 25: 104 words on FIRE
- Thursday, June 26: 0 words
- Friday, June 27: 361 words on FIRE
- Saturday, June 28: 0 words
- Sunday, June 29: 244 words on OPAQUE