How I Did On Last Week’s Goals
I wrote 5/7 days. The two days I didn’t write had a lot going on, anyway, so I did pretty well still, I guess.
My Goals For This Week
Write every day. Also, finish critiquing two MSs that I’m in the middle of.
A Favorite Line From My Story
He could see the irritation flash in those disconcerting violet eyes like lightning, all the more disconcerting because of how familiar it was. So far as he could tell, it was a special look she’d reserved for him through all these ages they’d loved and fought and died.
He loved and hated that look at the same time.
The Biggest Challenge I Faced This Week
As always, the act of sitting down and writing. For this week I blocked out time for writing on my color-coded calendar of DOOM, so we’ll see if that helps.
Something I Love About My WIP
I’m playing around with other POVs for OPAQUE (as you can probably see above), namely Vantandal’s (the LI) and Alexandra’s (the maid). So that’s been fun.
- Monday, June 30: Critiqued three chapters
- Tuesday, July 1: Critiqued two chapters + 269 words added to OPAQUE
- Wednesday, July 2: Critiqued one chapter
- Thursday, July 3: Research
- Friday, July 4: Research + critiqued two chapters
- Saturday, July 5: 0 words
- Sunday, July 6: Research