- Revise: My main goal this month was to finish revising the last bit of what I had already written in FtA so I’d be ready in March to start writing the rest of this book. I didn’t quite get there. While I was pretty successful last week at sticking to the writing schedule I’d made and am trying it out again this week, I ended up deciding to completely rewrite a chapter in which certain pivotal information is revealed, so that took up a lot of time (and hopefully the changes will work – I guess I’ll find out on Wednesday).
- Read: I wanted to read The Canterbury Tales this month, and I started it, but didn’t get anywhere close to finishing it since library books happened. I’m going to finish it, though!
- Stretch: I got my hair cut and I still love it, even though I have to actually style it now instead of just throwing it up in a ponytail and letting it dry.
- Self: HAHAHA COOKING (it didn’t happen because I’m LAZY).
- Connect: I did #WriteClub a couple times this month. And I met up with my friend every Wednesday this month.
- Fun: I got lots of this in this month, most of it food-related. I love food. (I just don’t like waiting for it, hence the laziness in cooking.)