Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Top Ten Books I Love But Haven’t Talked About In Awhile
- Abhorsen series by Garth Nix: I read the first three books one summer in college and was immediately obsessed. This is one of my favorite fantasy series.
- RED QUEEN by Victoria Aveyard: I can’t speak for the sequel since I haven’t read it yet, but this one was fast-paced, and I loved how effectively the idea of regimes controlling information to hold onto power was woven throughout.
- Fire and Thorns trilogy by Rae Carson: This whole trilogy is all about Elisa finding confidence in herself, and I think it should be required reading for teenage girls.
- Ashfall trilogy by Mike Mullin: What an utterly terrifying look at the dark side of humanity.
- Lumatere Chronicles trilogy by Melina Marchetta: This whole series does an excellent job exploring identity, family, and redemption.
- CROWN DUEL by Sherwood Smith: My love for this book knows no bounds.
- Seven Realms series by Cinda Williams Chima: It starts off slow, but if you stick with it, you’ll forget all about that because it never, ever lets up once things do get going.
- His Fair Assassin trilogy by Robin LaFevers: ASSASSIN NUNS. That is all.
- THE KISS OF DECEPTION by Mary E. Pearson: One of the best love triangles I’ve ever read.
- The Empress of Rome series by Kate Quinn: One of the few adult series I’m OBSESSED with. It’s set in Ancient Rome and has a lot of political intrigue and romance.