OMG, guys. I have no idea how this summer got away from me, but it did. I’ll do an actual ~life update~ post soon, but for now, I’m going to talk up some awesome YA fantasy books.
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Top Ten Favorite YA Fantasy Books
- The Girl of Fire and Thorns trilogy by Rae Carson: My review here.
- STOLEN SONGBIRD by Danielle L. Jensen: Suddenly finding yourself attracted to trolls is a very confusing thing, but there you go.
- Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas: My review here.
- RED QUEEN by Victoria Aveyard: Really good pacing and I’m always here for court intrigue.
- THE WRATH & THE DAWN by Renée Ahdieh: Beautiful world building and writing all around. I couldn’t put this one down.
- Lumatere Chronicles series by Melina Marchetta: My review here.
- Seven Realms series by Cinda Williams Chima: My review here.
- THE KISS OF DECEPTION by Mary E. Pearson: This book featured one of the best love triangles I’ve ever read.
- THE WINNER’S CURSE by Marie Rutkoski: My review here.
- THE SCORPIO RACES by Maggie Stiefvater: My review here.